Usually the answer is NO.
I had never thought of it. I never knew any heroine without a name in any Tamil movie.
For the first time I witnessed a Tamil heroine without a name on 11th March.
I went for a movie VENNILA KABADI KUZHU. I enjoyed the film. To be precise I enjoyed every shot in the film.
In that movie the leading actress does not have a name. Or it is better to say that her name is not known till the end of the movie. She brings happiness for the hero. The hero himself forgets to ask the name of his lady love. There are scenes that specially depict the fact that the name of the heroine is not revealed.
But the specialty of this fact is: There are nameless characters who add meaning and happiness to one's life. If only we keep our eyes open and be little more sensitive we would easily identify them.
Try for yourselves:
- The simple conductor in the bus who at itmes gives good advice.
- Your co-passanger in many of your travels.
- A teacher who addressed the school assembly.
- Your distant relatives whose names slowly fade away from your memory.
The list can go on.
The Final Truth:
Life is built on simple relationships. Though they seem simple they give shape to your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment