Avatar: An English Movie directed by James Cameroon.
I appeal to you all to watch this film. I watched it three times (twice in 2D and once in 3D).
This movie contains all: action, romance, sentiment, etc. So what I mean is that even if you are a fan of masala movies you would enjoy the film. And at the same time if you are a person who seeks social messages from the films, Avatar would impress you too.
I for myself consider that there is one single message: Save the Nature and it is beautiful.
The moment Nature is deformed it would react and that would be a hell. The modern tecnologies would even become meaningless and surely they would not help us. In its stead a deep connection with the nature and its forces would save the world.
Watch the film if you want your world to be saved.
No comments:
Post a Comment